Sunday, August 10, 2014

Girl Crush: Meg Ryan

Still obsessing about hair, this edition of Girl Crush is dedicated to Meg Ryan. Lately, I can't get enough of her films. I recently watched Hanging Up (2000), Proof of Life (2000) and Kate & Leopold (2001).  The girl sports some funky hair dos.  And she pulls them off, no matter what length, short or long.









I love everything about her, from her casual wardrobe to her Betty Davis walk. Mostly, though, I love how she embraces fine blond hair, which is often tussled and downright messy. Her beauty has a carefree and comfortable feel that I find inspirational, making her my current muse. I think my next hair cut maybe this last one.

Google images.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

She is so pretty! She has such a youthful playful look about her. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin